Experienced Stitcher needed for growing historical tent maker in Rochester, NH. The ideal candidate will have sewing experience on industrial sewing machines. Good communications skills required and attention to detail. Ability to lift and move large pieces of canvas and completed tents. Other duties will include cutting of fabric in a kneeling position.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
– Strong understanding of quality work and ability to perform it,
– Experience with industrial sewing machines,
– Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds of fabric without assistance,
– Clear and professional communication skills,
– Physically capable of cutting patterns and material on the floor,
Hourly rate is based on experience level, starting at $12, up to $16.
To apply submit a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Tentsmiths is the premiere manufacturer of historical canvas tents and is based in Rochester, NH. We are a small, family owned business with a strong focus on providing the highest quality products to our customers and a welcoming, professional environment for our employees.